The annual ATMOsphere Australia natural refrigerants conference will return to Melbourne on May 18, a day before the ARBS (Air conditioning, Refrigeration Building Services) Exhibition.
ATMOsphere Australia is organized by shecco, publisher of this website, and will offer a full day conference, followed by a gala dinner.
The conference will feature:
- Mixed panels including suppliers, end users, contractors, policy decision makers and representatives from education.
- Discussions on the expansion and importance of natural refrigerants in HVAC as well as refrigeration (commercial, light-commercial and industrial).
- A look at how smart design and IoT (internet of things) are taking the industry to the next level.
- Discussions on how to improve energy efficiency and combat climate change.
- Global perspectives on market, policy and technology.
The full conference program will be announced soon.
The following sponsors have signed up for the event:
Gold: Arneg Oceania, Baker Refrigeration
Bronze: Temprite, CTI, Dorin, Carel, BAC, Evapco, Thermofin, Bitzer, JCI
Companies interested in sponsorship can contact Caroline Rham: +61 447 166 623 / firstname.lastname@example.org.