UPDATE: The Conference has been postponed to September 16-18, 2021. For more information, click here.
The International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) has issued a call for abstracts for the 9th International IIR Conference, which will take place in Ohrid, North Macedonia on May 13-15, 2021. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2020.
For more information about how to submit abstracts, click here.
The IIR conference will offer the latest knowledge on ammonia (NH3) and CO2 refrigeration systems; networking; and the opportunity to meet experts.
It will include the following topics:
- Design of modern ammonia systems and technological innovation;
- Design of carbon dioxide refrigeration and heat pump systems;
- New innovative components;
- Energy efficiency of ammonia and CO2 refrigerating systems;
- Applications of ammonia and CO2 refrigeration;
- Absorption machines;
- Ammonia and CO2 systems in developing countries;
- Technical and safety issues: Guidelines and training materials;
- Public awareness of the image and benefits of natural refrigerants.
The IIR conference is being sponsored by the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR) and Eurammon, the European Association for Ammonia Refrigeration.