Voting is now open for Accelerate Japan magazine’s ‘Innovation of the Year’ award.
The award, to be chosen by the public ahead of next month’s ATMOsphere Japan 2020 conference in Tokyo, recognizes Japanese companies that have developed a natural refrigerant-based product that is having a significant impact on the market, with existing installations in the field.
This year’s nominees are:
- Hoshizaki for its ice maker using R600a and plug-in refrigerator using R290.
- Panasonic for its 80HP CO2 Rack System.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries for its 40HP CO2 Condensing Unit.
- Mayekawa for its CO2 Condensing Unit.
- Nihon Netsugen Systems for its CO2 Brine Chiller.
- ATS Japan for its CO2 Semiconductor Chiller.
Voting closes on February 10
Voting is now open to all, and closes at 12:00 PM on February 10. To vote, please click here or use the live form below.
The Accelerate Japan awards are being held for the second time. The winner of last year’s Innovation of the Year went to Mayekawa for its NewTon NH3/CO2 system.
In addition to ‘Innovation of the Year’, there are two other award categories, with winners selected by shecco:
- Best in Sector: Food Retail End User
- Best in Sector: Industrial End User
The awards ceremony will take place on the day of ATMOsphere Japan — February 10, 2020. To register for the event, click here.